CEO Todd Davis commented: “Endexx has completed multiple significant Corporate initiatives and agenda items that were implemented at the beginning of fiscal 2021”
Endexx Corporation () has revealed significant corporate progress so far in 2021 as it passes a key financial test.
The lifestyle company, focused on the intersection of science, compliance, and formulation of innovative phytonutrient-based wellness products, announced that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Corporation Finance, review of its Registration Statement on Form 10 has concluded.
In a statement, Endexx CEO Todd Davis said: “Endexx has completed multiple significant Corporate initiatives and agenda items that were implemented at the beginning of fiscal 2021.”
He added, “The path to significant revenue growth and the pursuit of an uplisting to a senior stock exchange has accelerated with these successes.”
READ: Endexx and DJ Khaled promote BLESSWELL CBD grooming products for healthy summertime skin and hair
Endexx also noted highlights of Fiscal 2021 including:
- Launched Blesswell men’s grooming line in partnership with DJ Khaled
- Filed a Form 10 and successfully completed the review process
- Successfully launched the new green value-line into six states and expanding to 30 states
- Prepared to launch an expanded Phytobite pet line, including an Equine Wellness line
- Granted Retail Herb House Jamaican cannabis license expanding global distribution
The Form 10 completion officially makes the company a fully reporting SEC filer and sets the stage for its other stated business objectives:
- Filing an S1 and/or Reg A+ financing the company with $10M to $50M
- Strategic financing with long-term institution level partners and shareholders
- The financing is to accelerate growth and position the company as an industry leader
- Support the growth and retail distribution and placement of Blesswell
- Support growth and shelf performance via distributor partnerships nationwide with the full CBD Unlimited line of products.
Additionally, Endexx said it is rebuilding all its social assets, websites and communication platform approaches to engage with its shareholders and support brand recognition in the marketplace.
Through its operating division CBD Unlimited, Endexx Corporation develops and distributes all-natural Hemp-Derived CBD products, containing less than 0.01% THC. Its products range from oils, capsules, topicals, and pet products, all with the shared purpose of therapeutic and pain relief for humans and pets.
Phyto-Bites are CBD soft chews for animal use that are formulated to promote health and support the reduction of separation anxiety, pain, and inflammation. The science behind these products involves over half a decade of clinical research in the field and lab work in order to protect the accuracy in dosage and delivery of absorption per each serving.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit: Source link